2015 platinum flares

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2015 f350 platinum in white. I would like to add the body side moldings/ door protectors. At the same time I am considering adding the factory flares painted to match. I was hoping to find some pictures but I can't find anything that's not two tone. Main reason for adding the flares is driving on my dirt road everyday. There really seemed to save the paint on my last truck. Is there any way to ordered them from ford already painted?

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I don't like the bushwackers. They make a mess out of the paint. I just want the factory style ones so rocks don't chip the fender lip. I will try the dealer tomorrow and see how bad the price is.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I should have said I was not really looking for the added coverage. My 08 is almost chip free after 6 years with the factory flares.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Flares were in the ballpark of 850 both from sunrise and my local dealer which always gives me a good deal. I talked to some of the best paint shops I know and they all said while they could match the white platinum paint perfect color wise they will always look different under different lights. I put the factory molded mud flaps on right now which help a lot but I really don't care for them.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I came up way less than that from Sunrise's website. Just posted in their vendor area to see if there's any difference.

Front R/L lists at $135.80 each
Rear R/L lists at $136.98 each.
Total is only $545.56 but I'm not sure if that's with the 25% PSA discount or not.

Last edited:

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Your right. I had the door moldings and mud flaps in the total price...I was going to do the door moldings at the same time since things were being painted. Not worried about the price of parts. I just won't be happy if the parts don't look the same. What do shop do to repair these trucks? they can't repaint the whole truck for a messed up fender?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
They'll spray the bad area and blend the paint into the surrounding areas.
I got my flares from Sunrise today....need to drop them and my mirror caps off at the body shop tonight.

Latest posts

Members online