2015 test mule

RedRice589

Reaction score
X3 on the take off. I didn't get to try that on the test drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and ****.

You mean you guys don't make the salesman grab the seat and the oh sh*t handle? Once I warm the sum bich up I do a 4x4 launch but I usually wait until my buddy tells me they have a demo so I don't beat on somebody else's pickup...

Yellow1000

Reaction score
This was not anybody's truck at that point in time. The guy said it was ordered for a local company. So being a company truck I was probably the nicest that it will ever see again LOL. And my dealer never goes with me on a test drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and ****.

Mpoage

Reaction score
I tried launching the one I drove but it still has the torque management BS that the other ones have so it's less than impressive.

Reaction score
Who or what tuner are you looking at? H&S capable? Or...

Oh yeah....nice ride.

No tuning platform is capable of doing it as of now. But I have other friends in low places that may be able to help for now.

I tried launching the one I drove but it still has the torque management BS that the other ones have so it's less than impressive.

Yeah they don't really se that great. Tunes will make a world of difference.

Reaction score
If you watch close, see how it doesn't build boost till it hits nearly 3k RPMs.... That's what I mean by laggy. No instant spool like the 11-14.

That run was from a roll not a dead stop. It's a little more disappointing from a dead stop.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
If you watch close, see how it doesn't build boost till it hits nearly 3k RPMs.... That's what I mean by laggy. No instant spool like the 11-14.

That run was from a roll not a dead stop. It's a little more disappointing from a dead stop.

Yup I see that now. All I can say is laggy but I know you got a fix for that problem LOL.

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
That's kinda disappointing to hear for the folks not intending to modify their 15's. But, sounds like it will be a better platform to start with for mods. I'm wondering if the lag (DPF present) can be taken out or, at the very least, lessened with some different tuning? Sorry for the de-rail...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

morepower02

Reaction score
Good question. I am in the market and have no need to mod so maybe a 2014 is the way to go??

Latest posts

Members online