2015 test mule

Randy_270

Reaction score
I really wish I had the money for a 2015 turbo swap:(. One question for you Morgan (or to those that have the 2015 turbos). Under normal throttle, what rpm do the street maxs and the tow maxs start to produce boost?

Manytoys

Reaction score
Been towing with the StreetMax and dpf on. Must say the engine braking is awesome. And plenty of power.

Agree completely on the engine braking, it was worth trading my 12 450 on this 15 450 just for the engine brake, and power wise the 15 all stock doesn't feel to far off of my 12 deleted with H&S on performance when towing. This new configuration is performing awesome. I just wish they sounded the same :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
I really wish I had the money for a 2015 turbo swap:(. One question for you Morgan (or to those that have the 2015 turbos). Under normal throttle, what rpm do the street maxs and the tow maxs start to produce boost?

Mine takes off between 16-1800 in all honesty when I'm loaded it hits a little hard lol the horses shuffle back. I'm tickled to death with it. Loaded doing 75 holding 1800 rpm I'm holding 12-17 psi rolling hills in South Carolina.

Agree completely on the engine braking, it was worth trading my 12 450 on this 15 450 just for the engine brake, and power wise the 15 all stock doesn't feel to far off of my 12 deleted with H&S on performance when towing. This new configuration is performing awesome. I just wish they sounded the same :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping gearhead can work that our in the tuning for the 11-14's. I would love some more.

Reaction score
Just a final mock up of our new piping kit! Final specs are, all stainless, works with no-limit, absolute or other cai's, hot side and cold. Plus the option to have it polished.

ymumu5un.jpg

gynuzune.jpg

Makes it look soooo much better under hood. And easier to work on if needed.

Last edited:

Randy_270

Reaction score
Just a final mock up of our new piping kit! Final specs are, all stainless, works with no-limit, absolute or other cai's, hot side and cold. Plus the option to have it polished.

ymumu5un.jpg

gynuzune.jpg

Makes it look soooo much better under hood. And easier to work on if needed.

NICE! Looks real good Morgan! Notice any change in the way the truck drives?

Latest posts

Members online