2015 turbo inducer exducer specs

Monotalonawd

Reaction score
Hi! In my quest for the ideal turbo I'm trying to find some specs about our turbos. The fact is, i live in quebec canada and we don't have much access to ford diesel performance parts. Everything comes from the states and cnd isn't worth much to you! :p

What I would like to know is how similar are our turbos compared to the 6.0 psd or duramax ones since they are gt37s also. Are our turbine wheel 13 or 15 blades? They have many upgraded parts that could be used in the stock turbo with the help of a local turbo shop and some machining ;-)

I'm not looking for all out performance, just some whistle and added airflow as a bonus! I'm mostly interested to see if we could fit a 10 blade turbine wheel in a 2015?! They sell 3 sizes of 10 blade wheel... a 2003 psd - lly style, 64mm and 66mm exducer. One of them could surely fit on ours?!

Monotalonawd

Reaction score
I still didn't find any specs but i got in touch with a well known turbo shop and they said the 2015 turbine wheel is really different from the powermax wheel. However they have something planned in the next few months and we will probably see the release of 2015 style turbos modded with a similar turbine... :D