• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2016 Ford Fusion Titanium

TyCorr

Reaction score
Im putting up my 2016 Ford Fusion Titanium. Ive had this car for three weeks approximately.

Ordered in November of 15.

Every option available including heated steering wheel. Vented and heated seats. 19" dark grey H-spoke wheels. Paint color is magnetic. Ford touch/nav/sync/climate/etc. Interior is all black. Headlights are paunted to match the body with factory hid. 26" lightbar hidden in grill. Mirror lenses smoked. 20%tint on all windows. 50% on windshield.

I have a downpipe here and a 160deg tstat. The livernois 87-89-91-93 octane tunes on their own interface. The 93 tune does 290 something at the wheel and 300+tq. It'll burn rubber at 20mph lol.

Even though its sitting at 4500 miles with tuning its getting 36mpg highway and 26ish around town. May improve as miles go up. My understanding is the stock mileage is 26-30...no better.

The sticker was 36k. Its got 4k in extras.

Asking 34k.

Pm if interested.

Pictures tomorrow; snow permitting.

Title in hand.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Sold!!

Please ******.

Hated the sync. Cars too nice for construction sites. Its way nicer than I thought it'd be. It was giving me ocd fits seeing it filthy with salt, dirt, etc.

I can pick up a used 14 or 15 for half. Se with the 2.0, leather or cloth, moonroof, and the crappy radio/hvac. I wanna twist the damn knob and have the fan speed increase. That fordtouch blows for the money it cost.

I got to keep my tuner, downpipe, and tstats. So as long as i get a 2.0 ill be good to go.

I got 31k. Im ok with that.

Edit:got to keep everything i added other than tint and paint work.

Latest posts

Members online