2016 Sema Project

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
14925510_10154747204167112_95153738147408908_n.jpg

Reaction score
Nope, sure couldnt tell you and makes no sense to me....Personally think that the look with gangster rims and rubber band sized mud tires that stick out 2ft past the outside of the truck, could be the worst look ever created for a pickup. Though I think Jordans truck is one of the most bad ass trucks I have ever seen, but I would still rather see that big blue truck on 44+ inch swampers and 18 inch bead lock rims!

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Its a fad. That color is very close to the flame blue metallic on the f150

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

JMart

Reaction score
That has to be the only vehicle at SEMA not plastered with sponsor stickers.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I doubt anyone's truck appeals to everyone and I'm not a fan of the tires either. I'm a huge fan of the work they did and how well it was executed though. They didn't win BoS for building a POS.

bhudson

Reaction score
That is a bad ass truck, but I agree with some of y'all that those wheels and tires are not my favorite. Should've had mud tires on it and been kinda muddy sorta like a real truck that gets used for real truck stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
Are there pictures of this from sema?

This^^^
All over the place.
Yeah as long as you're attached to the hip with social media pic posting sites. For us that are not and never will be, the forum is it. It'd be nice to see it where this thread is.

Thank you Rich for the picture.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I didn't think the red truck build could ever be out performed but this is one of the best sema built fords of all time IMO. Awesome work guys and congrats.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I didn't think the red truck build could ever be out performed but this is one of the best sema built fords of all time IMO. Awesome work guys and congrats.

Idunnoooooo.... the red truck took a fad hit for the doublestacked lightbars!!! However the engine build trumped the minor details!!

The blue platinum is bone stock on the engine (atleast it appears!) That kinda stinks.....!!!

But by far it is absolutely outstanding!

Coueshunter

Reaction score
That is a bad ass truck, but I agree with some of y'all that those wheels and tires are not my favorite. Should've had mud tires on it and been kinda muddy sorta like a real truck that gets used for real truck stuff

On a show truck that many vehicles are looked past if the tires have more then a mile on them...

Ya ok

smcox1

Reaction score
Nope, sure couldnt tell you and makes no sense to me....Personally think that the look with gangster rims and rubber band sized mud tires that stick out 2ft past the outside of the truck, could be the worst look ever created for a pickup. Though I think Jordans truck is one of the most bad ass trucks I have ever seen, but I would still rather see that big blue truck on 44+ inch swampers and 18 inch bead lock rims!

LOL LOL Some people.

Well damnit.... I bought a 2017 and I blame ATS lol

Did you buy that white platinum?

PDT1081

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me the whole 'wide wheel & narrow tire' thing?

It works 2 ways for this build. First is it's what's trending right now. More importantly, this build was more about the suspension than the wheels. Bigger tires, tucked in would hide all the art work underneath.

Todd TCE

Reaction score
An awesome build with great attention to detail by PMF.

The blue truck as well as three others had the first of the new 16" front and rear big brake kits I've produced as well. A bit of a scramble and some 'fine tuning' left to be had but they all drove in under their own power with nary a few next-day-air parts to be supplied! lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.