2016 TPMS Re-learn

Swampfox

Reaction score
I have tried to learn my new sensors to my truck and just can't get it to recognize them. I took it to a shop and they could read each sensor but the truck would not honk at each wheel/tire to learn them to the truck. The sensors are made by Huf and are intellisens I believe. I have the ford learning tool but it is not doing anything either. I put it in learn mode by the key on/off and brake pedal cycling and enters learn mode but that's it. On my 2012 it learned the sensors automatically but not on this 2016. Any advice or just try a different shop. Thanks

Magnetic 2016 f250

Reaction score
I have tried to learn my new sensors to my truck and just can't get it to recognize them. I took it to a shop and they could read each sensor but the truck would not honk at each wheel/tire to learn them to the truck. The sensors are made by Huf and are intellisens I believe. I have the ford learning tool but it is not doing anything either. I put it in learn mode by the key on/off and brake pedal cycling and enters learn mode but that's it. On my 2012 it learned the sensors automatically but not on this 2016. Any advice or just try a different shop. Thanks
I had a similar issue when I changed my wheels and tires. I had the original rims/tires in the bed of the truck when I went through the process of reteaching my new sensors on my new wheels and tires to my 2016 truck.

I put the original wheels and tires outside the garage and it worked. Might not help but that was my problem. Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.