2016 TS diesel. June 3-4th

devdiesel

Reaction score
Nice, we'll be at the quality in. Looking forward to seeing your truck, I'm making a couple improvements to mine at the moment also..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Nice, we'll be at the quality in. Looking forward to seeing your truck, I'm making a couple improvements to mine at the moment also..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah hopefully it makes it, had a setback yesterday and I may not be able to pick it up before TS due to my work/vacation schedule.

griz700rocket

Reaction score
I'm thinking about going here or possibly to the Wagler diesel comp on June 10/11th. Any suggestions on which one is better? Wagler is a little closer but I'm thinking TS will be a better show.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going here or possibly to the Wagler diesel comp on June 10/11th. Any suggestions on which one is better? Wagler is a little closer but I'm thinking TS will be a better show.

not even a question. TS

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I was thinking about going up with a friend who really isn't into this stuff like I am but sucks going by yourself, never met any of y'all in person. Only other time I've be to a truck meet was Blackout in the country year before last. Will one day be better than another?

Keith

Cmont33

Reaction score
Where is everyone leaving from and when. We will be leaving from Knoxville Tennessee at about 5am Friday morning.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I was thinking about going up with a friend who really isn't into this stuff like I am but sucks going by yourself, never met any of y'all in person. Only other time I've be to a truck meet was Blackout in the country year before last. Will one day be better than another?

Keith

saturday.

Latest posts

Members online