2017 Aftermarket

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Anyone with IDS software and the right magic codes to enter can flash a file in that allows emission removal.

That's how it all started in late 2010. Same ordeal I remember.

Came from Morgan at midwest if I remember correctly.

I wouldn't knock the guy. (Mainly because he has been thrashed on FB!!) LOL

I remember the video well of a 2011 "deIeted" Mexico tune.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
No offense, but with SCT requiring the load first tune, it tells me that you are loading a base ****** file into the truck and then a tune that modifies everything non-emissions related via SCT's software. Is there only one master load first that everyone is using or are all the tuners creating there own???

08Monster

Reaction score
No offense, but with SCT requiring the load first tune, it tells me that you are loading a base ****** file into the truck and then a tune that modifies everything non-emissions related via SCT's software. Is there only one master load first that everyone is using or are all the tuners creating there own???
I've never done the "load first" tune on my pickup.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
lol. Still waiting for the OD of that intake piping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry that's 5" , we will continue to offer stage 1 4.5 " for people with everything in place .

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
From what I was told, yes. Engineer said the two biggest complaints for his department were the noise the low pressure pump made and tank size. Guess they solved both of those.

Thanks for the info, I guess we will find out if there is a limit to the new in tank pump design when the aftermarket starts putting the power to it.