2017 super duty

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
On 15 they didn't really change much other then the motor. It basically is the same since 13.

No doubt dude.

But what was the transition from 12-13 besides turbocharger and pcm + Interior options?

Notice the minor changes from First - Second year, then revise, minor changes into next year, revise

11 - 12 = Oil pan, few interior changes, etc

12-13 = Much more

13-14 = Minimal changes

14-15 = Motor, F450 revision.

Its more likely than not that 16 will be very similar to a 15 with major revision coming in 17

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I saw one on the highway a week or so ago. I almost crashed trying to take a picture. I see them around here and the east side from time to time.

PSDJohn

Reaction score
Im really hoping they dont follow the design of the new f150. A possible 9 or 10ft bed would have it sold for me though.

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
Never happen they probably sell short beds 5 to 1 to long bed trucks already

Personally after having a short bed I will never have one again. I have noticed on some newer trucks the space between the wheel wells is smaller and the lack of structural points to tie down is disapointing this is jmo. I wish they would offer better options to go with the long beds or to refine what they have to be even more work friendly in the long term.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

smcox1

Reaction score
If I found one of those stopped somewhere I don't think I could stop myself from ripping its clothes off.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Saw some spy photos were released:

yvajagar.jpg

Latest posts

Members online