2018 Limited Super Duty

Black AOD

Reaction score

I don't like the black and grey interior but I like the brown/tan combo. Is it just me or does the grille look the exact same as the Lariat grilles?

sootie

Reaction score
The grill is the best part imo. Satin finish like a platinum with large square end vents, instead of the mesh look. Lariat grills have no vents at all.

sootie

Reaction score
Never sat in either so wasn’t aware. Don’t you think it would be a cleaner look to just do the model # like xx/xxxx

I think they might be going after that "i have a numbered unit so i feel special" thing tbh

how else do they justify the price tag lol

F

Floorboard79

what are you paying for above a platinum? a slightly different plastic grill, different color seats and trim?

It feels like I am missing something obvious.

I do like the srw wheels, reminds me of the 08-10? 20" wheels

Quigs4u

Reaction score
what are you paying for above a platinum? a slightly different plastic grill, different color seats and trim?

It feels like I am missing something obvious.

I do like the srw wheels, reminds me of the 08-10? 20" wheels

I agree!
I have a 17 platinum I absolutely love it. I’m not seeing any justification for the increased price.
I guess you can say it’s a limited but ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maniacal_Mark

Reaction score
Looks like they tried to knock off the 08-10 20's and failed. These limited models should have 4 captains seats. The magma red is awesome though.

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
So now you can buy a lariat, a lariat with nice seats, a lariat with nice brown seats, and a lariat with even nicer seats? :D

I know there are huge differences, but part of me thinks ford's just carving sales out of other ford models and not other makes. I don't know how many denali hd guys are going to be lining up to buy a limited that weren't buying KR's, Platis, or Lariats before. In which case... Why is Ford doing this? Anybody who is going to buy a 100k Limited was already going to buy an 85k Platinum ultimate.

Jomax

Reaction score
The leather is probably higher grade, the headliner is suede, door panels are nicer and might be leather wrapped. I'd rock one if I liked the colors.

Black AOD

Reaction score
The leather is probably higher grade, the headliner is suede, door panels are nicer and might be leather wrapped. I'd rock one if I liked the colors.

And the grill is different, everything is PTM, different wheels and different overall interior color options. Plus all Limited's pretty much come with ALL the options already included.

A dealer somewhat-ish local to me already has 3 ordered and they are selling all 3 for a little under $80k even though they sticker for $84k. So really if a well optioned Platinum goes for $75k, the limited isn't terribly much more.

The whole $100k thing was just a publicity stunt by ford and really only the Limited 450s will be up toward 100 anyway and I doubt any of them break 100k because when's the last time anybody ACTUALLY payed sticker price on these trucks? If you did you got ripped off.....

Black AOD

Reaction score

Looks like you were right about leather wrapping on the door panels

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i just don't see the value yet. if anything that interior is just too loud .

Jmuck

Reaction score
As long as the interior is like the new F150 limited, it'll be a hit. Interior is badass, all the leather on the doors and misc pieces along with the seats being so freaking comfortable.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.