2019 ngauge

Diesel625

Reaction score
I’m thinking of running a tuner on my 19 dually. I’ve looked into the Ezlink, but am interested in the ngauge with gdp tunes. Anybody run them?

Diesel625

Reaction score
Went ahead and decided to get a Jenny Craig membership. 5” exhaust as well. Don’t care about the power, just trying to keep it clean.

Diesel625

Reaction score
I added a walker 22940 muffler today and it sounds real good. It’s not loud at all. At idle, it has a nice low rumble, and at cruising speed, it almost sounds like stock. When you hit the throttle hard, you can definitely hear it, but nothing obnoxious.

SDER1

Reaction score
How loud was it prior to the Walker, assuming your dually is a long bed? Have a diet pipe waiting in the garage, just curious if I need to consider a muffler. Any feedback on the ngauge performance with jennycraig?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Diesel625

Reaction score
It wasn’t very loud, and it is a long bed. I have a cdl and haul my 40ft gooseneck regularly, so I’m not trying to attract extra attention. So far I’m loving the performance. I’m not trying to make much power. The reason I put it on a diet was to keep the motor clean. I’m hoping it will last me at least 200k miles with very little issues. I think I got the main issues out of the way early. I left the cooler in tact, and and just blocked off exhaust flow. It picked up a solid 2.5 mpg on the highway with only the 1st tune, stock power.

SDER1

Reaction score
Appreciate the ground truth feedback. Its hard to discern from postings on YTube, regarding sound on a longbed. Seeking the same benefits of a cleaner, efficient engine to last the next decade with same setup you have. Now to make a decision on EZ or NG.

Latest posts

Members online