2022 F350 CCLB Platinum

Black AOD

Reaction score
Truck looks good! I've been curious about the piping kit from pusher (my truck ain't new enough for it). How are you liking it? Any issues with install or check engine lights? Can you notice a difference in sound, spool, power, mpg? I am hesitant about powder coated steel intake piping myself. Don't want anything to flake of and destroy something but I have no real world experience.
Your sig says you've got a 2011, they make piping kits for those if you do weight loss. I had their compound kit with an S480 over a drop in VGT on my 17' F350 and it was an awesome fitting kit, I really like their stuff. Very quality product.

My kit is really nice, it installed very easy, no issues. Finish is great, they don't powder inside the pipes, it stays raw. No CEL's, it uses all factory sensors and sensor ports. All OEM parts fit up very nicely to pusher's fabricated pieces.

The engine bay noise is louder, the turbo is louder, all my plumbing is now all steel instead of plastic and aluminum so it's much more noticeable, I wouldn't say it's bad though, it's still very tame. It gained a lot of low end spool up, it's actually incredible how much it gained down low and throttle response. I don't think Pusher was wrong when they said it's a 66% air flow increase across the board.

6.7Bison

Reaction score
Your sig says you've got a 2011, they make piping kits for those if you do weight loss. I had their compound kit with an S480 over a drop in VGT on my 17' F350 and it was an awesome fitting kit, I really like their stuff. Very quality product.

My kit is really nice, it installed very easy, no issues. Finish is great, they don't powder inside the pipes, it stays raw. No CEL's, it uses all factory sensors and sensor ports. All OEM parts fit up very nicely to pusher's fabricated pieces.

The engine bay noise is louder, the turbo is louder, all my plumbing is now all steel instead of plastic and aluminum so it's much more noticeable, I wouldn't say it's bad though, it's still very tame. It gained a lot of low end spool up, it's actually incredible how much it gained down low and throttle response. I don't think Pusher was wrong when they said it's a 66% air flow increase across the board.
Yessir, 2011. Currently going to keep on the extra weight but I have seen that as well. Would love to compound but can't seem to make it make sense for me currently. Perhaps one day.
Glad to hear they don't powdercoat the inside. From the pictures it looked like they might. Any concerns of rusting over time? I'm guessing water/meth would make that a bigger problem?
I could see the increase being very real looking at the vortex/swirl portion where egr mixes on the stock pieces. Just wasn't sure how much of one or if getting rid of the vortex would cause issues with excessive egr flow or too little egr flow or not distributing it enough causing combustion issues. I know some of the cummins guys are having issues like that with Banks intake horn. Pusher was the first place I saw doing a piping kit that seemed to make sense for performance while keeping emissions intact for these trucks. ATS may have done something similar with their emissions intact compound kit, but I think that moved the egr cooler. H&S upper intake looks more like a bling piece to me. Not sure there is much flow improvement. Not much to gain other than durability on the hot and cold pipes. I think Pusher hit the nail on the head on where the biggest restriction in the intake system is, and if it runs good and doesn't cause any check engine lights I think they have a winner. Maybe I can convince them to make one for my SST.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Yessir, 2011. Currently going to keep on the extra weight but I have seen that as well. Would love to compound but can't seem to make it make sense for me currently. Perhaps one day.
Glad to hear they don't powdercoat the inside. From the pictures it looked like they might. Any concerns of rusting over time? I'm guessing water/meth would make that a bigger problem?
I could see the increase being very real looking at the vortex/swirl portion where egr mixes on the stock pieces. Just wasn't sure how much of one or if getting rid of the vortex would cause issues with excessive egr flow or too little egr flow or not distributing it enough causing combustion issues. I know some of the cummins guys are having issues like that with Banks intake horn. Pusher was the first place I saw doing a piping kit that seemed to make sense for performance while keeping emissions intact for these trucks. ATS may have done something similar with their emissions intact compound kit, but I think that moved the egr cooler. H&S upper intake looks more like a bling piece to me. Not sure there is much flow improvement. Not much to gain other than durability on the hot and cold pipes. I think Pusher hit the nail on the head on where the biggest restriction in the intake system is, and if it runs good and doesn't cause any check engine lights I think they have a winner. Maybe I can convince them to make one for my SST.
Nope, kit is about maintenance free as it can be. I don't know about working with the 11-14 SST turbo setup. You could always do the 15+ turbo swap too if you really wanted to make it work without too much hassle.

Personally with your truck being an 11' with over 100k mileage, I'd drop the parts off. Just my .02. Idk if you need to keep it because your county and state do emissions checks, if that's the case then I get it. If they don't, it makes life easier and much simpler for some mods like youre looking for.

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So you got rid of the black and went with the gold? Loved the black wheels on the white!

Black AOD

Reaction score
Changed up some suspension components

Went to Carli Coils and their torsion sway bar system with their billet SS end links. Also did their track bar and their Deaver Leaf Springs in the rear. I basically have a Carli Pintop Kit now. I kept the OUO coil levelers, dual stabilizers, the drag link and steady track stabilizer setup and ALA 3 links and torxz traction bars. This setup rides a bit better and the turning is laser tight now, I notice a lot of the big bump and road harshness is gone now from the new Deaver leaf springs in the rear.

Still waiting on Shane F. for my Garrett NON VGT turbo kit. Hoping to see it later this month or early next month.

befceed59f76375e5c88bcffa9d8e321.jpg

91702c2aa56129b9babb945188927b15.jpg

9d35a9b068fe030cbd4637dc75cee4b4.jpg

a47ce3161676181dc441a32d54351d3e.jpg

7a495c726e6416a60d7ab0bd808ef966.jpg

7bb95643f4001b1f499aa51d58697263.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score

Went to Carli Coils and their torsion sway bar system with their billet SS end links. Also did their track bar and their Deaver Leaf Springs in the rear. I basically have a Carli Pintop Kit now. I kept the OUO coil levelers, dual stabilizers, the drag link and steady track stabilizer setup and ALA 3 links and torxz traction bars. This setup rides a bit better and the turning is laser tight now, I notice a lot of the big bump and road harshness is gone now from the new Deaver leaf springs in the rear.

Still waiting on Shane F. for my Garrett NON VGT turbo kit. Hoping to see it later this month or early next month.

View attachment 186850
View attachment 186851
View attachment 186852
View attachment 186853
View attachment 186854
View attachment 186855

Was that spray can for the Deavers?

I've got 2 guys that put Deavers on and they rusted in months. Like absolute trash.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Was that spray can for the Deavers?

I've got 2 guys that put Deavers on and they rusted in months. Like absolute trash.
Yep, i did it before i even put them on. Deaver is known for absolute sh*t factory coatings.

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

View attachment 186850
View attachment 186851
View attachment 186852
View attachment 186853
View attachment 186854
View attachment 186855

Nice setup! I really like how you said the steering is laser sharp. It made that much difference?

alewis

Reaction score
Nice set up
I have a similar Setup on my 2019

A little combo of carli and ouo

I have the carli 2.5” leveled e click system with deaver add a packs, air lift air bags with daystar cradles

Also have carli torsion sway bar, carli radius arms, ouo steady track front end parts

It’s a good set up

Black AOD

Reaction score
Nice setup! I really like how you said the steering is laser sharp. It made that much difference?
Yeah very noticeable over stock. The main torsion bar look's like an input shaft the way its machined, its extremely heavy duty

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Nice set up
I have a similar Setup on my 2019

A little combo of carli and ouo

I have the carli 2.5” leveled e click system with deaver add a packs, air lift air bags with daystar cradles

Also have carli torsion sway bar, carli radius arms, ouo steady track front end parts

It’s a good set up

Oh wow, you have the e venture shocks. I bet that rides really nice!

Black AOD

Reaction score
So what exact parts did you upgrade?
Front 2.5" ICON coils changed to Carli 2.5" Coils

OEM sway bar changed to the Carli Torsion Sway Bay system with their billet end links

OUO track bar changed to Carli HD track bar

Factory Ford 1 Ton leaf springs replaced with Carli/Deaver Full Progressive Leaf Springs

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

OEM sway bar changed to the Carli Torsion Sway Bay system with their billet end links

Factory Ford 1 Ton leaf springs replaced with Carli/Deaver Full Progressive Leaf Springs

Thanks for the parts. I'll have to look into them and get them on my older truck!

Powerstroke214

Reaction score

Aside from the Carli swaybar and trackbar, I did the same setup on my 19. I'm gonna do it all over on my 21 now...been taking my sweet time I guess. You have me interested in doing an intake now...I would love the fuel economy. I have 295/65s on it now and I can do 19(on the dash) on the interstate. Prior to the Deavers, how did you like the airbag setup? That's the one thing I'm not sure about doing on mine, and I need to slap them on to pull my camper

Latest posts

Members online