2022 F350 Limited Ordered.

99fordman18

Reaction score
Pics of the JTX wheels and Toyo Tires I have sitting for the truck. 22x10 on 325/50 Toyo AT3.

OUO Steady Track kit is still waiting on 2.5" Icon springs become available, everything else is ready to go. I added a lot to the OUO kit so it legitimately is a full suspension kit including Torxz traction bars and 3 link ALA's.

Airlift 7500 Airbags are ready to go. King 2.5 Shocks are here.

S&B 68 gallon tank I've had for a year now. S&S CP4 Bypass kit is here, all my no limit stuff is here, I even found a T409 5" JAMO stainless exhaust and some left over GDP EGR plates for in the future for this thing so I scooped those up too so I don't have to search everywhere under the sun for those items in a few years.

wheel-pic-1.jpg

wheel-pic-2.jpg

wheel-pic-3.jpg

wheel-pic-4.jpg

Sounds like you got a good list started! Should be a sick build and the JTX wheels are slick!! Are those your forces as well?

Black AOD

Reaction score
Sounds like you got a good list started! Should be a sick build and the JTX wheels are slick!! Are those your forces as well?

Yeah they "were" my old american forces and nitto 420s from the 2017 F350. ingrahams on here bought them and they are gone as of 7am this morning.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well after almost 6 months of no build date and sort of needing a truck for work again and also finding out that the KY tornadoes wiped out the primary supplier for ford truck frames for the KY super duty plant, I found a loaded out star white F-350 CCLB SRW Platinum trim here at a local dealer and decided to scoop it up. If my limited ever gets here I may still trade this for it but I’m not certain of that as I really like this truck. Has the Marsala interior like my old 17 did. The new dash screen is very nice.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
https://postimages.org/

Nice truck! That screen is huge! Did you want a white one? What color did you order?

Black AOD

Reaction score
And yet, still no build date??
Wednesday the 19th will be 6 months since Ford Motor Company confirmed my order and nothing. Not a peep. Order got confirmed July 19th,

I really don't care at this point. I love my truck I bought, and after seeing a few limited interiors, im not a fan of the navy pier slate interior. I like my Platinum's Brunella interior much better.

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wednesday the 19th will be 6 months since Ford Motor Company confirmed my order and nothing. Not a peep. Order got confirmed July 19th,

I really don't care at this point. I love my truck I bought, and after seeing a few limited interiors, im not a fan of the navy pier slate interior. I like my Platinum's Brunella interior much better.

You get your deposit it back atleast. ;)

ToMang07

Reaction score
Dealers DGAF right now. They know it'll sell one way or another, and that they can get whatever they ask.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Dealers DGAF right now. They know it'll sell one way or another, and that they can get whatever they ask.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Correct. When this limited shows up someday, i'll tell them I don't want it and they'll be thrilled. They will mark it up 10k or 15k above sticker, maybe even 20k for a limited and someone will still buy it. Great deal for them.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Bunch of whiny mofos

No update on the limited. still no build date. Dealer said it may get reordered as a 23 lol. If they ask to do that im cancelling it.

the 22 Plati is still bone stock. Waiting for winter to finish before the lift and tires go on and do the PTM.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Ford has not provided any updates for any open pickup or transit orders Since Jan 1.

Latest posts

Members online