• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

20x10 Moto metal's

Countryboy07

Reaction score
Selling my 20x10 Moto Metal wheels that are 8x6.5 bolt pattern with worn out 305/55/20 Nitto's that all hold air. Pretty much just selling the wheels... Would like $600 OBO.

Here is a pic!

MYDC0638.jpg

-French

Bair

Reaction score
Can you get me a close up shot showing the condition of the wheel. And also do they stick out past the fender at all?

Countryboy07

Reaction score
Can you get me a close up shot showing the condition of the wheel. And also do they stick out past the fender at all?

I need to get them cleaned up, but I will get you some pics... Also, there is some minor pitting on the front wheels, I'm going to see if I can get that cleaned up.

Here are the pics of the tires and wheels on the truck... the picture from the rear is with a two inch spacer...

MYDC0575.jpg

MYDC0635.jpg

Countryboy07

Reaction score
I'm Sorry, yes these are still for sale.... been absolutly crazy with work right now... here are all the pics I have of them.

MYDC0633.jpg

MYDC0637.jpg

MYDC0638.jpg

MYDC0572.jpg

MYDC0574.jpg

MYDC0576.jpg

Before 2" Spacer
MYDC0634.jpg

After 2" Spacer
MYDC0635.jpg

I still have not cleaned them up at all... It is supposed to be beautiful out this weekend, so I will work on getting them cleaned up.

Bair

Reaction score
Cool if they're still around th end of next month I'll take them off your hands. I'll be coming out that way for a friends wedding.

Latest posts

Members online