20x14's on stock height

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
I cant wait to see pics! Mines close with 2" lift, 33x13,50 on 20x12 but I can flex it out and not hit...barely

They don't rub at all on flat ground? That's the same setup I have, and they rub a little before full lock on the inner fender and the black valence under the bumper

MINK

Reaction score
They don't rub at all on flat ground? That's the same setup I have, and they rub a little before full lock on the inner fender and the black valence under the bumper

08s are alittle different and I have my fender liners pulled back but nope, no rub at all.

B.Warning

Reaction score
I just bought a set of 20x14's for my winter wheels and going to run 35's on a 3.5" lift so I'll be able to let you know how they do.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Couple Weeks probably. I'm in the process of getting them shipped to me. I'll get them mounted as soon as I can. Weather is starting to get sh!tty so I'll make it fast.

wanna_b

Reaction score
I have a 08 that looks just like Minks but shortbed.

I'm just gonna go on and order the 4.5 rough country kit today. If I clear um pretty good I'll play around with spacers.

I just sold my sas duramax. It had 12s with 2 inchs spacers and for some reason I want this truck to wider than my last truck.

Latest posts

Members online