• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

20x9 BMF novakanes

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
I am getting my wheels warrantied because the clear coat is coming off. So I will have a brand new set in the box as soon as I go pick them up. Just want to throw it out there and considering selling out right or trade for 20 inch lariat wheels plus cash on your end. Preferably In so calif. I will consider selling tires too if the price is right. PM me offers.

uny3a6yh.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
I'm thinking $1600 obo for the wheels and $700obo for the tires which are toyo AT2 305/55r20 load range E. $2100 for the set.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Nick284

Reaction score
it will cost 250$ for shipping... i can get them new for 1340$. ( which i found a smokin deal on a website) il give you 1200 total if your interested. or you mentioned a few weeks ago you might keep them if you cant pull a good number for them....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
it will cost 250$ for shipping... i can get them new for 1340$. ( which i found a smokin deal on a website) il give you 1200 total if your interested. or you mentioned a few weeks ago you might keep them if you cant pull a good number for them....

that website is selling them WAY below map ... such bs. pretty sure I know which joker it is too. and shipping , at the most , from coast to coast is $160 .

Latest posts

Members online