• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

24x14 american force

bigsmokey531

Reaction score
Bump will take trades on other 24" wheels and possibly 22x14's with cash depending on what they are

Last edited:

LoneStroke

Reaction score
I've got some basically brand new 22x14 two piece fuels with 325/50 nitto trail grapplers. They have about 8k miles on them... let me know if you're interested in working something out.

truckman1974

Reaction score
PM Sent. What part of NY are you in? Do these rims have ANY damage, pitting, curb rubs/rash, at all? Seen any winter time (salted roads) driving? Thanks...

bigsmokey531

Reaction score
I've got some basically brand new 22x14 two piece fuels with 325/50 nitto trail grapplers. They have about 8k miles on them... let me know if you're interested in working something out.

Can u send me pics I'm looking for 22x14's. 845 492 0922

noetyler3

Reaction score
Would not buy from this user. Can't be trusted. He stole money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noetyler3

Reaction score
I was going to buy some wheels from him. I sent him some money on PayPal to get everything set. I was going to meet him at Rudys season open to get the wheels. I ended up not being able to buy them. I asked to return my money for the last 3 weeks. Hasn't responded to any call or text. And have not seen my money. He's got another thread selling 22s BMF with motto 420s. He's a crook.

bigsmokey531

Reaction score
I was going to buy some wheels from him. I sent him some money on PayPal to get everything set. I was going to meet him at Rudys season open to get the wheels. I ended up not being able to buy them. I asked to return my money for the last 3 weeks. Hasn't responded to any call or text. And have not seen my money. He's got another thread selling 22s BMF with motto 420s. He's a crook.

Haha . I did not steal ur money, I haven't got a txt from u personally, I'm not the one ur dealing w it seems. so before u go bad mouthing ppl get ur facts straight. I have no reason to steal ur money I'm doing just fine myself. Get in contact w me and explain and u can easily get ur money back instead of running my name through the mud.

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Haha . I did not steal ur money, I haven't got a txt from u personally, I'm not the one ur dealing w it seems. so before u go bad mouthing ppl get ur facts straight. I have no reason to steal ur money I'm doing just fine myself. Get in contact w me and explain and u can easily get ur money back instead of running my name through the mud.

so did you, or did you not receive payment for the wheels ?

noetyler3

Reaction score
It's your brother. I guess he didn't tell you. But this is the username that I was contacting when I sent money

bigsmokey531

Reaction score
so did you, or did you not receive payment for the wheels ?

Yea I did the deal was 2500$ or whatever it was then gave him my buddy's phone number to deal w bc they're his wheels and whatever went on between them I'm not to sure, the guy nvr contacted me back asking for his money or anything. He could've easily shot me a message or called me an explained the situation and I'd gladly give him his 250 back no problem but I haven't heard from the guy so what does he expect me to do..?

bigsmokey531

Reaction score
It's your brother. I guess he didn't tell you. But this is the username that I was contacting when I sent money

Yea I know it was I then gave u the number of the person who owns the wheels and u were dealing w them, not me. I was putting them on here to try and sell for him.

noetyler3

Reaction score
Well I deleted your number. He said he would send it a long time ago. I've texted him plenty of times, hasn't replied or has not sent me my money or done anything. He didn't reply when I said I would take it to PSA. It doesn't care about your reputation.

Latest posts

Members online