• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

250/80 hybrids

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Swamps 250/80 hybrid injectors that have around 30k miles on them.. injectors are perfect they were great for me the truck ran amazing with a s366. Looking to go back to stock is the reason for the sale.. 1500 plus stock or willing to trade for stage one 160-175 stock nozzles. Will have new o rings.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Be better if they had 200 nozzles. You don't want 200/80s do you?

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Lott said if you get 250's, you need those size nozzles. Need turbo to support those sticks.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Lott said if you get 250's, you need those size nozzles. Need turbo to support those sticks.

They aren't Lotts injectors. Additionally there are no rules about what nozzle you HAVE to run. I'm pretty sure Swamps would have input if there was some reason the nozzles wouldn't work. A common injector the 238/80 is only 12cc smaller in total.capacity. Furthermore, that 80% nozzle doesn't know/care if it's getting fuel from a 200 or 300cc injector. It just doesn't matter.

David may have said a 200% nozzle would make more power or something along those lines. Had I not just bought 275s I'd pick these up. Good sticks from a great builder.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.