2nd Annual Rudy's Diesel Track/Dyno Day

John_P

Reaction score
Took the words right out of my mouth lol, hands down the most fun we've had at any event, went super smooth too!
------------------------------------------
Mike, it was great to see you again Sir!;) You guys did a great job dealing with the sheer numbers of trucks you had to dyno! Hopefully I wll see you at "Truckfest" this summer.

BTW,....who had the high number on your dyno?

Take care Mike and thanks again.

--------
John_P

mike@haller's

Reaction score
------------------------------------------
Mike, it was great to see you again Sir!;) You guys did a great job dealing with the sheer numbers of trucks you had to dyno! Hopefully I wll see you at "Truckfest" this summer.

BTW,....who had the high number on your dyno?

Take care Mike and thanks again.

--------
John_P

Hey john wrong mike. lol Thats corsilli from mpd. It was good to see you again, and chat although we didnt have much time. Craig from mpd took the win with his 6.4, with nitrous his truck did 975hp. But your truck was the highest fuel only number all day. Looking forward to seeing to seeing you at truckfest.

sneaky98gt

Reaction score
Me and aaron talked right b4 pull was over and we would like 2 add grudge pulling, burnout contest and maybe bikini contest....

Ha, it's funny: as I was walking out with my brother (David N), I said to him, "The only thing that would make this better is a burnout contest."

That would pretty sweet, and was the only thing I legitimately missed about last years event.

sickslow

Reaction score
someone was talking abunch of trash to another guy bashing each others brands i think and one of them pushed the other off the back of the truck bed. lol. then the guy that got pushed off went and got his buddies and came back lol

John_P

Reaction score
Hey john wrong mike. lol Thats corsilli from mpd. It was good to see you again, and chat although we didnt have much time. Craig from mpd took the win with his 6.4, with nitrous his truck did 975hp. But your truck was the highest fuel only number all day. Looking forward to seeing to seeing you at truckfest.
---------------------------------
Sorry about that Mike!:doh: Don't know how I missed that! LOL!

Thanks for the info on the dyno numbers and all.

-------
John_P

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
If you were to do a bikini contest, you'd have to hire some models or something to make it a contest. Im not so sure i would want to watch it looking around yesterday. You'd also have to have to pre-qualify before the event :slap:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
If you were to do a bikini contest, you'd have to hire some models or something to make it a contest. Im not so sure i would want to watch it looking around yesterday. You'd also have to have to pre-qualify before the event :slap:

you aint kidding! BTW whats with the cowboy boot fad?

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/HaluchFabrication/videos

Will have more loaded tomorrow so check back.

Your truck was moving man, was underrated for sure.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.