3 year build complete.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
So why don't you think the high power x turbos will get you in the 10's? Have you even tried it yet? I think if you have enough fuel and with the 4r they will get you there.

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Stroked777

Reaction score
Yep I remember the truck. Glad you got a 6.4 that was an ugly ****er. Im not a fan of lifted trucks. It kills me the shortest coil over available will bring me up 2.5" in front and I gotta do 5" in rear im pretty upset about lifting my truck. But whatever I just hope it will look good

I do miss the 6 leaker. Never gave me a problem but I'm glad that switched to the 6.4

2good2Btru

Reaction score
So why don't you think the high power x turbos will get you in the 10's? Have you even tried it yet? I think if you have enough fuel and with the 4r they will get you there.

Yeah but I think his goal is to run a 10 flat though.

Note 3

Josh0817

Reaction score
Springville New York (30) miles south of Buffalo

my guess with a 4r my new plan fuel fuel with matt to live tune it with existing set up itd do 11-11.50

Im going to accomplish my mission on Fuel no nitrous time of 10.00
the 82 is simply restricted still with having the 62 as a high pressure those turbos will not run a truck to a 10sec time on fuel

Latest posts

Members online