• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

35" x 13.5" x 20" Fuel Offroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Well I just know what they cost Me personally when I bought them, and I only put 15k on that truck The Whole Time I Had It, And I drive it Along time in bone stock form.

They Deffinately have LESS than 10k on them, the fronts are like 90% .. Now the rears are not, I had some fun after a few mods, but they are still way over half tread left. I will measure lugs and take new pics.

Now you May can get the 35" fuel tires that cheap now. I know I bought when these wheels just came out, but I originally just inquired about then wheels and was like $1750 .. I was looking at tires from a local vender. I ended up going with the Fuel tires after the wheel guy told me about them and made a package deal.

I DO Remember they make 2 different 35" tires for 20" rims. They make 35x12.5 and them the 35x13.5 .. And the 13.5 Are quite a bit higher! I remember thinking wow I can't believe they're That much Higher than the 12.5 wide. I remember all this so well because I actually Ordered 20x14" wheels and thought I Really Needed the 13.5 wide tires! I ended up getting 20x12" wheels and it was all a big mess, miss communication the wheels were drop shipped etc bla bla.. and I ended up just keeping them and getting the price difference back making the total the 3300.

And I'm thinking the difference for the 13.5's was like freakin 70 bucks a Tire! So That could be the difference if you're getting the 35x12.5's for $1200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Just searched on eBay..

una2atum.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.