36x15.5R20 Dick Cepek fun country

Strokethis04

Reaction score
I know it's not likely but I'm looking for 2 36x15.5R20 in Dick Cepek Fun country 2. Dose anyone know of any tire shops or tire warehouse that have stock on theses?

Thanks Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mhatlen

Reaction score
I LOVED those tires. At least the Fun Country Radial tires, I bet I had 5-6 sets of them over a 24 year period. They rolled like street tires and did not howl at all and..........I could get 50,000 miles out of them.
My size was 36/15.50/15 and were on a 1973 Chevy 4x4 3/4 ton that I ground back front calipers to squeeze on the 15" wheels. I am pretty sure one set was 36/16.50/15 back when you could get lots of fatty daddy W I D E tires Dick Cepek, Mickey Thompson, Ground Hawgs and many more big tire makers.
I never tried the newer generation Fun Country II tires. Sold my truck and raised kids for 15 years before coming back to the big truck thing.
I must admit I was Shocked to find all the nice wide tires were gone. I run Toyo M/T tires today in 38/15.50/18 but I would be much happier with 36" tires. But I can't live with only a 12" wide tire so 38" it is.............

Ok I'm done blabbering on your thread, I wish you all the luck in finding a set of them. You might try Summit Racing, they have some pretty big warehouses in Southern California you never know. They had a Pro Comp wheel on the shelf for over 7 years......thank god.
Another place to watch is eBay.

If not I must say the Toyo M/T is a very nice and long lasting tire. They also have a R/T line now but biggest one is 37/13.50/20 but they do sport a 65,000 warranty :)

Good Luck Bud.........

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.