4" down pipe

IBSTROKIN

Reaction score
I had a 4" diamond eye downpipe installed recently when the cab was off. Its a two piece downpipe. Is it possible to take it back out with the cab on? It is touching a heat shield and bolt. I need to make some modifications to it. Hopefully this is the reason it sounds like someone is playing a harmonica under the hood. I was thinking it was a fuel line issue but this could be the problem

powerstroker67

Reaction score
We have zero issues with our downpipes and the cab, and many switch to ours after trying someone elses as Jeff from Spartan did. We offer it in standard and high heat ceramic coated. Crushing or denting the downpipe is kinda not the best idea. Gvie me a call if you need a downpipe, I think Aaron at Rudy's also stocks our downpipes. If your closer to Tadd at Elite he also uses our downpipes. They just fit!

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
A hammer solves the problems a lot cheaper.

Too much trial and error for me. We tried that. Didn't help. My Diamond Eye downpipe was all over the firewall and touched my Industrial fuel line clamp. I like how I can put Sean's downpipe on the first time and not have a single issue. That's money well spent in my opinion. It clears the fuel lines by more than enough and then bends down at the right point so that it doesn't touch the firewall at all. I've never seen so much light coming down through that space.

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
i have a dp from diamond eye that came in my exh kit...and have been debating on installing it...so should i not even attempt it?

3brorce

Reaction score
i have a dp from diamond eye that came in my exh kit...and have been debating on installing it...so should i not even attempt it?

I am wondering the same thing? Everyone that has installed the Diamond Eye down pipe has had problems or not everyone? How big of a dent will I need to put it in it to keep it from hitting the firewall?

powerstroker67

Reaction score
All I can tell you is it's pretty rare to hear anyone say the have a Diamond Eye downpipe that fits well, and a good deal of our sales is replacing Diamond Eye pipes that don't fit correctly! I guess you decide.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.