4" down pipe

3brorce

Reaction score
All I can tell you is it's pretty rare to hear anyone say the have a Diamond Eye downpipe that fits well, and a good deal of our sales is replacing Diamond Eye pipes that don't fit correctly! I guess you decide.

How much is just the DP? Will you exchange a Diamond Eye Dp for yours haha. Im going to guess no

IBSTROKIN

Reaction score
Actually the mechanic that installed my last little build modified it. I will look at the down pipe tomorrow and see exactly how big the dent is.

3brorce

Reaction score
Actually the mechanic that installed my last little build modified it. I will look at the down pipe tomorrow and see exactly how big the dent is.

Ok thanks. That sucks we have to dent a new dent pipe but what oyu going to do? I definitely do not want to spend another 250 bucks just on a DP

powerstroker67

Reaction score
How much is just the DP? Will you exchange a Diamond Eye Dp for yours haha. Im going to guess no

Hears the link to the downpipes on our site, we do build some of the stuff Rudy's sell's so you can purchase from him as well. Give me a call and we might be able to work something out on getting your Diamond Eye back as a example to show the quality difference's between the different brands. We do this now with the exhaust and CAT/DPF pipes so the customer can see before they buy.
http://shop.streetdieselperformance.com/Down-Pipes_c8.htm

Latest posts

Members online