4" front lift, what for rear?

acf6

Reaction score
Question for you guys...got some 4" front springs for my truck. Haven't installed them yet, but I'm just wondering how you think I should lift the rear? Won't know for sure until I put the springs on and have some bro lean for a few days, but I was thinking 5" blocks and add a leafs? Want to make sure I get the right lift for the rear the first time so I don't have to buy u bolt twice. Thanks!

acf6

Reaction score
Ya, I want it to sit level because I'm gonna put airbags on eventually so no need to worry about sag. Just not sure what's the best way to lift the rear...and can't afford springs (maybe those procomp 22415s)

acf6

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan, thanks. I've heard about 50/50 on this, do I need drop track bar/pitman arm for a 4"? Already have an adjustable track bar in the garage.

ncollins64

Reaction score
is your adjustable trac bar made for up to a 4 inch lift? it may be enough. my trac bar drop bracket i had on with my 3.5 inch lift still worked with my 5 inch lift.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I ran a 6" block with my 4.5" lift and it sat dead level. I just installed a OUO 7" block and got a 1" rake now and I like it alot better than level

Latest posts

Members online