4'' lift kit rear blocks

sasquatch24

Reaction score
maybe some other guys on here with 4'' lifts on their trucks could help out. how tall of blocks are you all running in the rear. i got a 4'' right now and my truck is sitting nose. everytime i pull a trailer i feel like i and looking straight into the sky .so i guess my question is should i go with another inch or 2? i have been looking at the icon blocks with the bump stops built in. plan on taking the 4 out and either putting in a 5 or 6 block.truck is a 03 f350 srw if that matters

Last edited:

NotStock

Reaction score
A 1/2" taller block in the rear at minimum is needed for the truck to sit level. If you want a little bit of a rake go with a 1" taller block, or a more pronounced rake go to 1.5". A 2" taller block will give you the same rake as a stock truck and most people do not want that much of a rake.

We make blocks in 1/2" increments, with (adds $35) or without bumpstop tangs. A 5" block would run $150 or a 5.5" would be $155.

Also, check to make sure that your ubolts are long enough for the taller block. Whatever additional height you go with, you will need that amount of threads exposed (plus a little). If you need longer ubolts, we can make up a set any length you would like.

91turbogsx

Reaction score
I have a 5" OUO Traction block in the rear of mine and it sits pretty raked. I was thinking of actually going to a 4" just to get it closer to level. I have Rough Country 4" lift springs up front that have probably sagged a little since new as well.

Latest posts

Members online