4 link upgrades

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
What options are there for upgrading to a 4 link setup? All i've seen so far is Icons setup and it's 1,700 bucks.. Any other options? Also what lift range does the icon work for?

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Looking around i forgot about one up offroads links. They seam to be alot cheaper, what else is needed to run these and are they as good as the icons? Gained articulation, clearance, ect?

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
Got mine from topguncustomz and i wouldn't recommend going though them... just call up pureperformance direct proly will be cheaper that way also.

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
I have the one that says 2-4 in of lift they raised all of there prices wow and when i bought mine over a year ago they said it was good for over 8in... if i was you I would call up Trevor at PMF I wish I would have gotten his 4 link any way just because his custermer service is alot better and i like that he is a one man show so you only have to deal with him for everything.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Yeah delt with Trevor alot, not bought anything yet but talked alot. I got pulled off a project 5 months early so my 10K coil over super sick lift has changed into a budget build now..

Layson

Reaction score
Looking around i forgot about one up offroads links. They seam to be alot cheaper, what else is needed to run these and are they as good as the icons? Gained articulation, clearance, ect?

They are a 3 link setup. Heavy duty, no bumpsteer, and truck will ride great. The front axle is design around a radius arm setup, that's why they work so great.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
what does tailoring front axle position mean? I'm also not really interested in drop brackets one of the reason i'm looking to add an upgrade to the icon lift, but there stage 4 or whatever is expensive too.. I know i just keep beating around the bush and should call trevor but here's the deal. I got 2 trucks and I basically want to swap lifts while upgrading. I want the 4.5" lift on the ECSB with the addition of 4/3 links and possibly 1 more inch all the way around and then I want the leveling kit from the ECSB on the CCLB with the addition of traction blocks... trying to figure out the best way to do it all..

wetnsloppy4x

Reaction score
Precision Metal Fab

They are a sponser here as well.

Their 4 links aren't currently listed on their site but if you look around you'll find pics on the net. IIRC there was a "discussion" a while back about them here on the army, it might mave been over on the nation, not sure. Search is your friend.....

Overkill@TruckToyz

Reaction score
The OUO Adjustable Link Arms will actually work up to 8" of lift. Their adjustability is virtually infinite so achieving proper axle placement and castor readings is no problem at all. One word of caution… A "4-link" is not necessarily an "upgrade". Most 4-link systems on the market are not properly engineered to work harmoniously with the steering geometry leaving you with noticeable bumpsteer.

OUO ALAs on an 8" lift
index.php

Custom chrome OUO ALAs on an 8" lift
index.php

Click here for more info on the One Up Offroad Adjustable Link Arms

Last edited:

Overkill@TruckToyz

Reaction score
I believe the one listed on ebay belongs to another one of my customers. It is similar but without OUO ALAs or Traction Blocks and on 22x12 and 37s:

index.php

Latest posts

Members online