4" or 5" exhaust?

Reaction score
I also had gone with the 5" flo pro exhaust, down pipe back and have a B&W gooseneck hidden hitch. I can tell you that from my experience, I couldnt install the 5" without having to put a huge dent on the tallest part of top section of the exhaust that goes over the axle. It was hitting one of the main cross members on the B&W up top. But it was nothing a ball-peen hammer couldnt clear up! You'll be very happy with the sound of the 5" even if you had to dent it up a little, very nice deep tone.

BK39

Reaction score
Do any of you guys with the 5" wish you had gone with the 4" at all?? Do you think a 5" is worth sacrificing stainless steel for the aluminized??

I have the FloPro 5". I kinda wish I could hear a 4". My only complaint about my 5" is how loud it is. And the low RPM drone while pulling my boat, drives me nuts. I have tried it Muffler and no muffler. I notice no difference.

strokr06

Reaction score
Taterthedog you should pm me with a phone number and ill get with you
for the EGR delete kit I like the no limit stuff quality looks good on it and it doesn't
have the 2 little rubber caps that crack up later. I stuck with the 4" S.S. flo pro

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Taterthedog you should pm me with a phone number and ill get with you
for the EGR delete kit I like the no limit stuff quality looks good on it and it doesn't
have the 2 little rubber caps that crack up later. I stuck with the 4" S.S. flo pro

i sent you a pm.

strokr06

Reaction score
Bigrpowr, sorry I got confused I know you sent me a P M
But I'm not sure if my reply got to you. Im very new to the forums but I wanna order your no limit egr delete for a '13
W the egt sensor port. Email [email protected]

RSK

Reaction score
Does the 5" mbrp or magnaflow exhaust with a muffler sound any quieter at idle vs. 5" straight pipe? I'm sure at wide open the muffler doesn't do all that much to keep noise down which is fine with me.

Latest posts

Members online