444 Fab vs. Irate Diesel

Buck Slayer

Reaction score
I know, another efuel thread... can anyone explain to me the difference between the 444 Fab kit (upgrade to fuelab pump, and a sump w/integrated return) and the Irate Competition Kit (this comes with the fuelab as well, and a Beans sump).

So with these 2 options what are going to be the differences in the kits? I can't figure it out for the life of me, of course each company just gives me the "I'm not familiar with other people's products". Anybody have any clue, cause the way its looking is one appears to be $400 cheaper than the other for basically the same thing.

Thanks!

dsberman94

Reaction score
Irate uses a machines billet filter base that holds both the filter and water separator. They use Parker hose and Parker pushlok fittings. IMO a much cleaner look than rubber coated hose clamps for the pump and standard filter bases attached to a bracket. Also irate is using some -8 supply hose and a -6 return hose for Better flow. I can’t find what 444 fab uses as far as hose sizing. Irate has been in this game a long time. I’ve got their t4 kit and competition fuel kit on my superduty and haven’t had issues out of either one, even driving in PA winters.

Latest posts

Members online