466 in an obs

ghohouston

Reaction score
Iirc, hypermax or another big company rated the stock head bolts/ gasket to withstand 300 psi, and stock bottom end can handle some ungodly horsies, like 1, 000 plus I believe

kadeninabnitt

Reaction score
swamp ratts truck is super tight up to the rad and front of the motor. you wouls have to do some firewall mods but id rather got that way than moving the rad into the core support

what would be bad about moving the rad my reasoning was you can only do so much firewall mods before you start getting into the dash and the 466 has about 4 inches on the 360 so that would be about 5 inches at least of firewall trimming and moving i was thinking move the rad forward and only do about 2 inches into the firewall and as for the 360 swap its becoming as common as a cummings swap yes it would still be a sweet rig with a dt360 dont get me wrong but alot of work to fit the 466 doesnt bother me and they can be had for pretty close to the same price around here

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
If your gonna run an intercooler you gotta remember there isn't much from between that and the grille so you have to watch how far your moving the radiator forward

Sent from my Pear phone using Tapatalk

todd31277

Reaction score
dont know if you got an adapter yet but would the adapter from our 7.3s not work. i might be wrong but i thought they were sae 3 to our trans now

Latest posts

Members online