4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

Super08Duty

Reaction score
You guy's progress is awesome. Looking forward to some burnout vids....

Long hours and a man with a serious amount of drive are the 2 main reasons it's coming together as quickly as it is. Things are moving much faster than I had expected. Morgan finished the fuel system this around noon today and started on coolant lines for the chargers/gates. I finished the battery box this morning with kalebs help. Batteries are relocated to the bed in a nice small light weight toolbox. Morgan should be running wire in the morning if not tonight. Daniel gave Morgan some much appreciated help with the many tasks he had. Kalebs starting to get a twinkle in his eye knowing he'll get to hear it running in the near future.

More pictures should be up later tonight. And as always, we thank you all for the complements.

12stroker

Reaction score
6DE99F0C-88CD-42D5-973B-8A6A42AB5B2F_zpssmuwp8sp.jpg

D1236487-68C6-431D-9B58-7644359A7C5A_zpsdnykiccf.jpg

Here are some pics that I have on my phone from this weekend.

Reaction score
Long hours and a man with a serious amount of drive are the 2 main reasons it's coming together as quickly as it is. Things are moving much faster than I had expected. Morgan finished the fuel system this around noon today and started on coolant lines for the chargers/gates. I finished the battery box this morning with kalebs help. Batteries are relocated to the bed in a nice small light weight toolbox. Morgan should be running wire in the morning if not tonight. Daniel gave Morgan some much appreciated help with the many tasks he had. Kalebs starting to get a twinkle in his eye knowing he'll get to hear it running in the near future.

More pictures should be up later tonight. And as always, we thank you all for the complements.

That's awesome. I enjoy seeing the great skill and attention to detail you guys are putting into this build.

Kaleb is going to crap himself when he gets to drive it for the first time!

MorganY

Reaction score
20140105_144342_zpsso1ctnxy.jpg

20140105_120541_zpsaue4mohe.jpg

20140105_144257_zpshwnucjhf.jpg

20140105_203914_zpss7vvaqs1.jpg

20140105_203934_zps5tyovvfc.jpg

20140105_203947_zps7ais0xro.jpg

20140105_202114_zpsn8amqt16.jpg

Thanks fellas. Steve noticed I put tape over it for you lol.

Just have one hiccup with the high pressure oil drain. Will need to make a hard drain tomorrow. Offset is too hard for hose, and too short to make for hose ends..for what I have on hand at least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Colton pretty much summed it all up. It has been a pretty great week for the build for sure. Morgan is an animal and it takes every bone in my body to keep up with him on a daily basis hah! We all really appreciate the comments and praise guys.. Means a lot to us. I feel like the small group we have results in the outcome of all the small details.. Colton is a mad man with the plasma cutter, Morgan could run lines through a room of mouse traps, Daniel is always full of solutions for issues thoghout the day, and then I have the artistic eye to influence the end results of the different parts. It has been amazing experience so far and I can't thank these guys enough for the long hours, long drives, and putting up with me while I'm still learning... Not to mention the PSA family for support through all the rough moments. Thanks guys. Hopefully we will have a start up coming in the next days...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Colton pretty much summed it all up. It has been a pretty great week for the build for sure. Morgan is an animal and it takes every bone in my body to keep up with him on a daily basis hah! We all really appreciate the comments and praise guys.. Means a lot to us. I feel like the small group we have results in the outcome of all the small details.. Colton is a mad man with the plasma cutter, Morgan could run lines through a room of mouse traps, Daniel is always full of solutions for issues thoghout the day, and then I have the artistic eye to influence the end results of the different parts. It has been amazing experience so far and I can't thank these guys enough for the long hours, long drives, and putting up with me while I'm still learning... Not to mention the PSA family for support through all the rough moments. Thanks guys. Hopefully we will have a start up coming in the next days...

it'll be nice having the strongest 6.7 in existence calling PSA the mother ship .

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
Beautiful build, definite eye candy. Thanks for keeping us all up to speed on all the steps of the build! I've really enjoyed reading this thread and can't help but admire the quality of the build. A lot of great ideas here! Exited to see how she runs!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

MorganY

Reaction score
We appreciate it. May have it started tomorrow evening. Had a delay from FedEx and are waiting on some more things.

- Batteries are mounted, wires are ran, but not set, waiting on loom
- GPCM and high current fuse box is tucked behind the fender like the IDM in a 7.3, it's pretty cool
- Gates are set, all exhaust piping finalized.
- Factory exhaust sensors are in
- Oil drains are in
- AC lines are in
- Dipsticks are secured and fit nicely.
- Every low pressure fuel fitting has been tightened and double checked
- Turbine heat shields are in
- Power steering relocated
- Additional fuel cooler mounted and coolant lines tied in parallel

Cab is down, here are some shots from the other day

20140107_135508_zpsd2bf7bdh.jpg

20140106_164002_zpslnohemqp.jpg

20140107_010829_zpsw3feokir.jpg