4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

MorganY

Reaction score
Meanwhile while we have to wait another week to drive it now. Colton is almost done with the OUO bars.

2e8amyve.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments guys... I can't believe how huge this build has become.. Over 50k views and counting is beyond any of our expectations. The truck is running and we have been working out a few loose ends here and there but we can already tell just from idle that the truck will make crazy power... Everything about it feels like a factory truck from a Daily Driver perspective.. It starts like factory, idles smoothly, and everything just feels solid. I owe a huge thanks to everyone involved in this build. Morgan is the man... I have said it before and I will say it again, non of this would have been possible without him. I know he will go out and change the engineering world in the next years to come. I also cannot thank Colton enough.. Even after long weeks of busting A$$ at work he made a 2 hour drive on Friday nights to work on this truck.. We joke around, but it is probably a fact that Colton was born with a plasma cutter in his hands... Lol I also owe thanks to Daniel for always being there whenever he possibly could. His knowledge and extra set of hands made the build come alive as soon as it did. I also owe the Girlfriend for being as patient as she could be... A lot of plans got cancelled and important dates missed so that me and the boys could make progress on the truck. I'll give a shoutout to my local ford dealer as well for putting up with me as I come in and order parts that they probably have never even heard of on a 6.7 hah.. Finally I owe a big thank you to the PSA family for sticking with us throughout the whole build and always giving is positive feedback or constructive criticism. Steve at Absolute and Mike "Big P" have always been ready to help whenever the opportunity arose. Also Tadd at Elite... He is an awesome guy and has made it very clear that he will not sleep at night until he knows this truck is running free of problems, whether it be tuning over the weekend or late night phone calls he is always there to give us a hand. I am sure I am forgetting a few but just know that this build has been a dream come true and I am very humble and blessed to have the friends that I do. Thank you Everyone!!! More videos and updates will follow.

Last edited:

MorganY

Reaction score
Once the rings seat, burnouts will prevail. We didn't get a chance to drive it because we just found the FRP circuit issue during our exit.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of easy break ins... So you guys are gonna have to sit tight until I feel the motor is ready to unleash hell

97stoker350

Reaction score
I would not be trashing a motor with this much time money and effort either lol let alone even tale that bitch out of the garage since it's so beautiful!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Growing up racing motocross since the age of 4 I have had dozens of bikes that all followed a strict break in procedure. Growing up as the son of a man who believed "break in time" is key. With that being said, whether it is a motorcycle, utv, truck, boat, or whatever else I ever own, it will follow my idea of a break in procedure. I am sorry if it is different than yours Mike.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I would not be trashing a motor with this much time money and effort either lol let alone even tale that bitch out of the garage since it's so beautiful!

Thank you. Yes way too much time, money, tears, and everything else to throw away because I want to romp the pedal out of the shop.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Growing up racing motocross since the age of 4 I have had dozens of bikes that all followed a strict break in procedure. Growing up as the son of a man who believed "break in time" is key. With that being said, whether it is a motorcycle, utv, truck, boat, or whatever else I ever own, it will follow my idea of a break in procedure. I am sorry if it is different than yours Mike.

Meh, we rebuild 3500s and all kids of other large Cat engines. Let Em idle for a few minutes then wide open. Diesels don't really have the same break in as a gas engine. It's your truck though, do as you wish.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

why be sorry ? i was asking a question. not trying to get you to do it my way.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't know if I was gonna get called a girl lol

ill call you that regardless. most people think like you do. the best engine ive ever had was the one i let break in 400-500 miles, changed oil, then immediately put on the dyno. rings were seated then i kicked the piss out of it. i did wait til 1000 miles to spray it though.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
ill call you that regardless. most people think like you do. the best engine ive ever had was the one i let break in 400-500 miles, changed oil, then immediately put on the dyno. rings were seated then i kicked the piss out of it. i did wait til 1000 miles to spray it though.

And that is pretty much my plan. I just want to let it have an easy life at least until 500 miles. Then I will slowly start laying power down. I really appreciate your input though because no matter what comes out of my mouth we all know how bad I want to roll it out if the shop and nail it hahah

Latest posts

Members online