4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Fine job fellas fine job. Sooooooooo how about a transmission destruction video? Show that stocker what that engine is made of!:naughty:

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Do you guys have a drag strip open down there? Curious how it would do. What is traction like on this truck, if there is such a thing

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Tracks are about 2 hours away. Truck hasn't seen anything past half throttle yet with the fresh motor. Kaleb will be driving it often which will be good for break in miles. At half throttle it doesn't even have a slight haze of smoke. As clean as my tuned 6.7 if not better.

SAK

Reaction score
Tracks are about 2 hours away. Truck hasn't seen anything past half throttle yet with the fresh motor. Kaleb will be driving it often which will be good for break in miles. At half throttle it doesn't even have a slight haze of smoke. As clean as my tuned 6.7 if not better.

He gave it more than half throttle against that Mazda 626, don't lie.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
how many miles so far ? just an FYI , the calibration 4 trans tune didnt feel great in mine either, and i'm only 600-650 , so bentley wrote me a trans tune that seems much better. if you get me your vin i can forward it and get you that one most likely.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
So Today has been a great day. The truck runs better than any of our expectations, it really just drives really smooth and power is almost instantaneous. Mike I am actually on Cal 5 trans and it is decent, it just slips if i am not careful.... However i am still being careful and letting everything seat before we find out how bad the trans really is. With that being said I put just over 100 miles on it already today of medium driving and alot of RPM changes. Everytime i let it stretch its legs I have an ear to ear grin and my head is stuck to the seat lol... i can only imagine the insane power it will release when i really start to nail the skinny pedal. I want to thank Colton, Morgan, and their trucks (Ricky&Bottlefed) because without them non of this would have been possible :toast::fordoval:

Last edited:

bigaF250

Reaction score
Right I knew the stock trans was still in but just didn't know if you guys already purchased the new one. I thought I read a while back that you already had it on the floor

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

MorganY

Reaction score
:) .

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1390253912.370167.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1390253912.370167.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 169

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I just took the truck to chik fil a... It draws attention like a naked Victoria secret model walking through public... LOL

Latest posts

Members online