4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Yeah! I am very impressed by it to be honest. Then again, some would say that I don't truly test it to its limits. Being a lowered 2wd truck the Trans is not stressed nearly as much as a big 4wd on 37s or such lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Oh. 2wd. I got more JOKES.... lowered to boot.

Roads too bumpy, #curbrash, speed bumps too high, potholes too deep, can't see over hood.

Lol... I'm just messing with you man. You've got a very nice rig for sure!!

Kind

Reaction score
Yeah! I am very impressed by it to be honest. Then again, some would say that I don't truly test it to its limits. Being a lowered 2wd truck the Trans is not stressed nearly as much as a big 4wd on 37s or such lol

2wd are just better!! Lol.

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Oh. 2wd. I got more JOKES.... lowered to boot.

Roads too bumpy, #curbrash, speed bumps too high, potholes too deep, can't see over hood.

Lol... I'm just messing with you man. You've got a very nice rig for sure!!

Can't see over the hood? lol

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
The last piece of the puzzle is almost complete.

10407875_668432523238367_850870194951419615_n.jpg

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
What kind of power are you pushing??

As much as the GT4094 will make. The motor and trans will hold whatever I want after Jared and Thad are done with it. For now its my daily so I'd like a minimum of 650. Anything above 700 I'd be happy with as a daily. I'm not in your league yet

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
As much as the GT4094 will make. The motor and trans will hold whatever I want after Jared and Thad are done with it. For now its my daily so I'd like a minimum of 650. Anything above 700 I'd be happy with as a daily. I'm not in your league yet

Those are great goals man. yeah anything over 750 on the street is only fun after dark haha

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Those are great goals man. yeah anything over 750 on the street is only fun after dark haha

Haha no such thing as too much power just not enough traction. Im hoping everything is together in time for Randell's Dyno Day so we can see what she can do.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Elite Trans arrived yesterday, along with my new stainless steel intake flanges from Dennis (dstryr) Work begins first thing tomorrow morning. Very excited to have a 6.7 work reunion with Colton and Morgan!
2yzujudu.jpg
3uhesuza.jpg

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Trans looks boss! Are you gonna re dyno your truck at all?

If the event arises, maybe. However, I am not gonna go out of my way to find a dyno. The mods we are doing now are simply longevity upgrades, I don't see them making any more or less power when it comes down to it. It has been down for about two months and I miss it like crazy, so right now my plans are just to get back to driving it!

dstryr

Reaction score
Custom CNC'd machine...you just stick the old part in the machine and press buttons and boom part pops out like a piece of bread in a toaster.

Randy_270

Reaction score
If the event arises, maybe. However, I am not gonna go out of my way to find a dyno. The mods we are doing now are simply longevity upgrades, I don't see them making any more or less power when it comes down to it. It has been down for about two months and I miss it like crazy, so right now my plans are just to get back to driving it!

That makes perfect sense. Did your stock trans give out??

Latest posts

Members online