4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Did I say the truck was down because of the trans? If you read, I asked why the truck was down. Then I said, I hope the trans was worth the wait..... as in ,I hope it works well for him and he is happy with it, since he was talking about getting it back in May. Obviously I didn't see that he sent his piping out, musta missed page 169.
There was no rush on the Trans because 1. his stocker was not having trouble with the power at the time and 2. Morgan and myself are very busy with school/work, so Kalebs truck has been put on the back burner until we could all find time to work on it. In my opinon, all elite parts are worth the wait.

Back in my turtle shell

gfulton

Reaction score
There was no rush on the Trans because 1. his stocker was not having trouble with the power at the time and 2. Morgan and myself are very busy with school/work, so Kalebs truck has been put on the back burner until we could all find time to work on it. In my opinon, all elite parts are worth the wait.

Back in my turtle shell

:whs:

MorganY

Reaction score
Nothing was wrong with his stocker. Pan is clean, in fact I almost ate dinner off of it.

He wanted his mild steel stuff removed from piping. He just got the new stainless flanges from our machinist. Trans happened to arrive last week. So both piping and trans are being done now while I have the time. All of our weekends are full after sunday.

Last edited:

dstryr

Reaction score
Nothing was wrong with his stocker. Pan is clean, in fact I almost ate dinner off of it.

He wanted his mild steel stuff removed from piping. He just got the new stainless flanges from our machinist. Trans happened to arrive last week. So both piping and trans are being done now while I have the time. All of our weekends are full after sunday.

Your machinist? Getting a little possessive guys....LOL:eek:wned:

MorganY

Reaction score
Thanks Sak.

20140907_141538_zps3lidk0uw.jpg

20140907_141719_zpspyniiais.jpg

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am not a fan of burnouts, I feel like they are hard on the truck... BUT, Morgan has literally devoted his life to helping me get this thing built so as he wished I did a burnout and I made it count lol... he has a video, I'm sure it will be posted soon. There's a spot in this small town where the highschoolers do burnouts with their rice burners... I did mine there too... lol Transmission is awesome, definitely feels like it's delivering power to the ground better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am not a fan of burnouts, I feel like they are hard on the truck... BUT, Morgan has literally devoted his life to helping me get this thing built so as he wished I did a burnout and I made it count lol... he has a video, I'm sure it will be posted soon. There's a spot in this small town where the highschoolers do burnouts with their rice burners... I did mine there too... lol Transmission is awesome, definitely feels like it's delivering power to the ground better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Awesome man. Bet it feels good to have it back in action. Bet you showed the boys how men do burnouts! !

Latest posts

Members online