4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Awesome man. Bet it feels good to have it back in action. Bet you showed the boys how men do burnouts! !

Oh yeah... the road may need to be re-paved.... lol and yes I am stoked to have it back. I am going to give it a bath tomorrow and enjoy the hell out of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Oh yeah... the road may need to be re-paved.... lol and yes I am stoked to have it back. I am going to give it a bath tomorrow and enjoy the hell out of it.

Haha atta boy. Make it count if you do it. You couldn't keep me out of it if it was mine. I'd find any excuse to drive it somewhere haha. Congrats man glad to hear you like the trans! Can't wait to get mine bolted all back together

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am not a fan of burnouts, I feel like they are hard on the truck...

actually, they are less load on the motor, in turn not as hard on stuff, unless you park it on a rev limiter or get it real hot.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
actually, they are less load on the motor, in turn not as hard on stuff, unless you park it on a rev limiter or get it real hot.

Nope, never hit the Rev limiter, egts got pretty warm towards the very end of the burnout though.

Dan

Reaction score
Thanks Sak.

20140907_141538_zps3lidk0uw.jpg

20140907_141719_zpspyniiais.jpg

Y piping looks clean as heck!! I'm real excited for you kaleb!! That must be one heck of a truck!!!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Thank you everybody. And huge thanks to Colton and Morgan for always setting time aside to help me with this build. Also, big thanks to Tadd at Elite for the Trans and custom tuning!

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Watching that video and seeing the pics of it back together sure does make ya smile. Didn't even sound like you were trying in the video. Man that thing will destroy some tires with ease.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.