4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

Super08Duty

Reaction score
There was never really a deadline for Kalebs build. We knew there would be complications and setbacks before we started turning wrenches. It takes a lot of time and brainstorming for this build to be up to his expectations. Clean, powerful, streetable, and reliable.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Thanks Mo and Colton. Yeah by no means are we going to rush this truck getting back on the road. I may be one of the most OCD people in the world when it comes to my 6.7 and Colton, Morgan and I have already made a deal that it will not roll out of the shop until it is polished, perfect, and free of any leaks. This truck is meant to be a show piece as well as a wicked power making track truck. I really hope we can pull it off and no matter how much I miss driving it, I know it will take time in order to meet everyones hopes and expectations.

The work is being done in a rented facility, we do our absolute best to keep the work area spotless and fluids off the nice concrete haha

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Pictures from Elite!

IMG_2778_zps3e0264ff.jpg

IMG_2779_zps5cd5b081.jpg

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Thanks Mo and Colton. Yeah by no means are we going to rush this truck getting back on the road. I may be one of the most OCD people in the world when it comes to my 6.7 and Colton, Morgan and I have already made a deal that it will not roll out of the shop until it is polished, perfect, and free of any leaks.

That is how every shop should be. Letting nothing go until it is right.

Latest posts

Members online