4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

webb06

Reaction score
And here we go:

null_zpsff53c5b7.jpg

null_zps91c12229.jpg

null_zpsa5509d7d.jpg

In the pic of the head with the coated area. What's up with the small indention between the left valves? Anybody know?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
For the record, I did not like the idea of running a bd bov. I hate that bd's units are controlled by a solenoid that can fail, and a very cheap signal box that looks like it came out of a cereal box. I still like the idea of a mechanical valve. Mine doesn't work like it used to, and unless you take your foot off the gas as fast as possible, it won't work. It's not needed with this setup, but it is reassuring that your chargers aren't going to blow from back feeding. That is, until the gate starts opening on its own, and you can't build boost...

Yeah, BD sucks. I had solenoid issues and spring issues. What I am running now is a way better option I believe. I can't remember who the hell makes it right now. LOL Yes JGS and yes I just read a lot of what I posted was discusses.

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
Yeah, BD sucks. I had solenoid issues and spring issues. What I am running now is a way better option I believe. I can't remember who the hell makes it right now. LOL Yes JGS and yes I just read a lot of what I posted was discusses.

Well if Erik runs it, I have to have it! Hahahahah and kaleb should too! Haha

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Got kinda bored and figured I would have some fun with my carbon accents.. Since I can't drive it I will at least make it look nice while it's sleeping!

Mirror caps thanks to Armen at Truebliss
null_zps3eec7d8e.jpg

"Maxie"

Reaction score
These are first I've seen, Looking Good. Now let her go back to sleep b:thumbsup:efore her next surgery lol.

MorganY

Reaction score
glad i mentioned the bov ! great discussion!

The Turbosmart controller looks to be of much higher quality than BD. BDs looks like it was manufactured at Fisher Price. Although, I don't care for turbosmart's valve at all compared to the TiAl valve in the BD kit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

smokinstroker

Reaction score
The Turbosmart controller looks to be of much higher quality than BD. BDs looks like it was manufactured at Fisher Price. Although, I don't care for turbosmart's valve at all compared to the TiAl valve in the BD kit.

Enjoying this description. I thought the same when I looked.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
BD unit is staying. If it becomes a PITA than it will be replaced, but the BOV is the least of my concerns for the build lol

Yeah! Thanks Mike for keeping us on our toes :thumbsup:

I am really anxious to get the new motor. From what I can tell it is making good progress and being buttoned up as I type this. Can't wait. Hopefully Colton and Morgan are as excited as I am to get this thing wrapped up in the coming months.

OH! And I am playing with the idea of having Billet Badges cut me some new fender emblems for the truck. Anyone have any good ideas on what should go on them? Right now I am thinking about just doing a factory style badge in powdercoated black with milled text.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.