4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

MorganY

Reaction score
uhe8unyq.jpg

:joy:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

6.0Dually

Reaction score
So is this thing ready to fire up or are you guys still waiting on the elite block?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
It is about 50 percent. Still waiting on the Elite motor, should have it in the next week or so. After that it is game on. Wiring, coolant lines, etc... and we will be running.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
You can name it medusa. With all of the pipes running everywhere it looks like a bunch of pythins strangling your motor! Awesome job guys! It looks great!

MorganY

Reaction score
We are pleased with the feedback on this, spent a lot of time on it to make sure everything was right. Every piece was back purged as well. Ran through one argon bottle for the welding, and two medium bottles for back purging.

Need to port and polish those intake manis!!!

Ported ones will be bolted to the elite motor when it comes in. Tadd says it will be here very soon. Bottom end is assembled IIRC.

cab fits over the turbos and all like a glove. s

It does fit very well. The wastegates can be removed/serviced cab down. For that matter, every component can be serviced cab down as well with relative ease. All exhaust components have bellows for heat expansion. Should be very fitting for this application.

Last edited:

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Quick update... Everything is coming together on the Elite motor. It has been an adventure being the first 6.7 longblock built by Elite but overall I think it was the best choice by far. It looks like it will be in hand by the end of next week. Following the motor's arrival will be Morgan and our goal will be to get the truck running soon after that.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Quick update... Everything is coming together on the Elite motor. It has been an adventure being the first 6.7 longblock built by Elite but overall I think it was the best choice by far. It looks like it will be in hand by the end of next week. Following the motor's arrival will be Morgan and our goal will be to get the truck running soon after that.

i approve this message.

i have one being built as well , little different , but similar. just to have on hand in case mine pops.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
When as in, when you blow your current motor up.

How about you get those little girly hands dirty and help us?!

you dont want me helping ... tadd and i discussed today about actually swapping the motor before it blows. what a novel idea.

Latest posts

Members online