4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

swinky

Reaction score
In your case clutches might work where traction is limited but in a 4x4 truck I bet it needs some billet. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reaction score
These transmissions are pretty remarkable overall. I will hopefully be putting our built 6r through some paces in a couple weeks.

But to answer the question earlier, there are no billet parts available. I don't know that anyone has yet to really snap anything inside one of these with much regularity.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Dan Menary broke a shaft but i think tuning played a big factor in that, i agree that i dont know how much billet parts will be required to make the transmissions live. Very cool. Somone needs to turn it into a 4 speed start in 2nd at least

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Then why couldn't it be turned into a three speed like elite did with the 5r

Not sure what if any limitations to that there are. It would be sweet to do it with factory tcm in place but a PCS might be required to make that happen.
Is it to many gear changes or the way they change gears? Dont they lock and unlock the converter at some point between shifts.

live life full throttle

the unlocking can be fixed. I know even on a 5r there is almost no need to start in 1st gear with the higher hp trucks, i might try to get to the track one last time to test this theory out before the truck is gone to its new home.

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
Aren't the 6R's a little different in shift patterns as well as in the pan vs the 5r's? I would agree 1st could be eliminated, more so on the 6r....

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Like has already been said, can it be made to skip gears? Skip first and maybe third? I don't know the gear ratios but seems like it would work alright. As long as the charger/s are lit there shouldn't be any need for the lower gears. Apples to oranges but my dodge liked 3rd gear boosted launches as long as the clutch held and I was only at 380hp.

Garrett

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
awesome job-impressed to say the least!

...how come no one is saying "now back that up at a track...dynos are a tuning tool..." :lookaround:

powerstrokesd14

Reaction score
Lincoln Nebraska is home and Houston Texas for sch
a4ymupaz.jpg
slap this bad girl on there!! 118mm ftw!

Redrider8293

Reaction score
Congrats on the power man but I got one question where did you get your roll pan from

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
I just want to extend a huge congratulations, you from the start had a vision and a goal and stuck with it. Most people get greedy, but in my eyes you ended up with the ideal finished product. 900hp is a tremendous amount of power, and the fact that you have a truck that makes that kind of power with relative ease, smooth curves, quick spool and low smoke is just flat out cool. Enjoy that thing!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.