• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

4R100 ATS Stage III Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I have a truck in the shop right now that has an ATS Stage III transmission in it and the trucks owner would like to sell this transmission and get a stock core transmission in return.

Here is what I know:

It's an ATS Stage 3. The trans has 30k on it or so. Had some solenoids in the VB go out that got replaced, only real trouble I've had with it. It has their 5 disk converter and a billet input. Supposed to be tuned for 750 HP.

This transmission is still installed in the truck - but can be removed almost any time.

$3K OBO - let me know what you have in mind and I'll play middle man between yourself and the owner. I'm doing this for a friend that is currently out of the country for a length of time - so responses might not be immediate. If need be I can pallet the transmission and have it on a loading dock to be picked up by your freight carrier of choice in 43219.

Jason

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
Any kind of deal we could make if I traded a reman jasper with a bts valvebody? Sounds like he is wanting the money to sell the truck. Thought least I could do is try.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Any kind of deal we could make if I traded a reman jasper with a bts valvebody? Sounds like he is wanting the money to sell the truck. Thought least I could do is try.

Actually - there is a full built BTS on the way for this truck - we didn't feel that the ATS would hold up to the race motor and compounds that are being assembled in the shop for it right now. There is nothing wrong with the ATS - just figured it was better to sell the ATS which is good for 90% of the guys out there instead of trashing it and then buying a BTS.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
bump%20useit.jpg

brian89

Reaction score
My stock 4r100 is all but shot, is he still looking for a core and if so how much more would he want out of a trade?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I have a truck in the shop right now that has an ATS Stage III transmission in it and the trucks owner would like to sell this transmission and get a stock core transmission in return.

Here is what I know:

This transmission is still installed in the truck - but can be removed almost any time.

$3K OBO - let me know what you have in mind and I'll play middle man between yourself and the owner. I'm doing this for a friend that is currently out of the country for a length of time - so responses might not be immediate. If need be I can pallet the transmission and have it on a loading dock to be picked up by your freight carrier of choice in 43219.

Jason

My stock 4r100 is all but shot, is he still looking for a core and if so how much more would he want out of a trade?

$3K OBO plus core.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Jason I might be in touch with you here in a few weeks and we can work something out.

Also does it have a deep pan on it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
From ATS:

4R100 Stage 3 Package, 1999-2003 Ford 2wd w/ PTO
$5,120.00
recommended for Towing and Street Applications

1999- Early 2003 Ford Superduty 2WD Stage 3 Auto Trans Package Includes:

ATS Built 4R100 Auto Trans W/PTO

ATS 5 Star Viskus Clutch Drive Torque Converter