4x4 problems

2006nytro

Reaction score
Hello the other day I went to put my truck in 4x4 and nothing hapend no light in the dash nothing. The fuses and relays seem fine I swapped them with other ones and still nothing. What elts is there to check? O and the plug on the verry bottom of the t case has no power at all.? Am I testing the right one?

20007.3stroker

Reaction score
I just had a similar problem with mine. My issue ended up being the plug on the side had for lack of a better term backed out some. I checked them for corrosion and in the process of reconnecting the one in the side, pushed until it clicked. Low and behold it worked after that!!

2006nytro

Reaction score
Ok ill take a look at that thanks. Is that the plug for the 4x4 motor
Or is the one on the bottom the plug for it?

20007.3stroker

Reaction score
Driver side I guess you could say bottom. mine actually took a decent amount of force to get it fully seated. May not be your problem, but figured what the heck on telling you! LOL But I was just like you checked fuses and relays, with no lights and that ended up being it.

calebgriffin31

Reaction score
Did you pull the switch from the dash itself and see if all of your wires are attached there? It seems odd that you have checked all the fuses yet still have no light on the dash.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.