5 inch duals?

Stroked777

Reaction score
Yeah the compounds is the reason they are quiet. I bet a dual stack or rear exit system would sound sick on a single set up. Only videos I seen are the single exit systems with a single set up

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Yeah the compounds is the reason they are quiet. I bet a dual stack or rear exit system would sound sick on a single set up. Only videos I seen are the single exit systems with a single set up

Sounds sick but annoyingly loud for my taste. I had dual stacks with a 75 single. Obnoxious. Then went to a single side exhaust. Still way to loud for my taste. Then went to a muffled over the axle and it was doable but still loud when you wanted it to be. Then went to a 66/88 and that quieted it down a lot.

Should get your username changed to nosmk08

Now there's an idea lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickg3130

Reaction score
I did mine last weekend. I bought a y pipe off another site and made it work. I didn't want tailpipes cause I like not seeing the exhaust. So axle dumps were the best for me. 5 inch to 6" tips.

yzuge4as.jpg
4etapyru.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it Matt that's super clean.

dieselpips

Reaction score
Blcksmk08 can you pm me the info on your set up that is exactly what I have been wanting to do but couldnt find the right pieces.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online