6.0 Aftermarket Intercoolers?

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I have a mishimoto in mine. Matt ran it with his compounds for a while with lots of spray and no problems. japan make vewy nie intacoowah.

BullsEye

Reaction score
So what would be better a new spearco redesigned intercooler like artic fox mentioned or a hellman intercooler?

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
I have a mishimoto in mine. Matt ran it with his compounds for a while with lots of spray and no problems. japan make vewy nie intacoowah.

Damn things are a thousand dollars now... ill buy hellman

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
i ran the banks kit in my 6.0, with 190s and a P max and all the other stuff it was well worth it. i saw about 100 - 150 degree drop. I was towing a lot back then so it was worth every penny to me.

I wouldnt hessitate to reccomend the banks kit, i havent seen any others up close but i dont like that sound of the mishimoto intercooler, id say hellman or spearco. Or being that your the boss around here gare bear just get mikey to send you the 6.0 no limit one to demo and test for him lol

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
I should have got it bought when it was only 550$ im going with their radiator though..... might use there ic to idk

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Mike is a lil ways out on having the No Limit one to market for 6.0. I'm hoping to do something pretty quick.

java

Reaction score
I am running a banks intercooler in my truck and it has worked great for the 188k miles that it has been on the truck, but Im not sure on the drop in EGTs because i installed it when i did the intake and exhaust and programer.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
Yea I'm looking to have one in a month or so... Hellmann could be a option. What do they go for?

Strokersace

Reaction score
Hypermax tapercore?

Ran one on my 7.3 SD and retrofitted it on my obs. I think they make one for a 6.0 but may be too expensive.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Hey guys. I ordered a Hellmann IC through David @ DI tonight. Joe starts building mine to order in the morning!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.