6.0 aluminum radiator

CLT2005

Reaction score
Other than the benefit of being all aluminum, how much extra cooling does the mishimoto provide? So far I've found several all aluminum radiators, and they all have the same 1.42" core thickness. Are all of these companies using the same core or is there something special about the mishimoto?

sHawkins

Reaction score
Alradco is the best aluminum radiator money can buy for our trucks. Made in USA, Lifetime warranty, TIG welded and pressure tested. Also site sponsors.

I picked one up from their introductory offer, it was $100 or $200 off. Now its sitting in my garage waiting to go in with a huge stack of parts! Hopefully I can get their intercooler here too before I tear into the truck but dang any intercooler is spendy!

Alradco's vender forum: http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=188

Last edited:
Reaction score
I bought the Alradco as well. Got the intercooler too, as a package deal end of last year. Still waiting to install both, with a stack of parts too. Glad to hear I'm not the only one in that boat. Beautiful work, high quality materials and excellent customer service has been my experience thus far.

sHawkins

Reaction score
Other than the benefit of being all aluminum, how much extra cooling does the mishimoto provide? So far I've found several all aluminum radiators, and they all have the same 1.42" core thickness. Are all of these companies using the same core or is there something special about the mishimoto?
The Alradco radiator uses a much thicker core. I'll go measure mine...

CLT2005

Reaction score
Looks like almost double the core thickness on the Alradco. Hoping to get one next month if funds allow.

Mishimoto

Reaction score

Our core was designed with optimal heat transfer in mind. This includes precise design of the fin height and pitch, resulting in a beneficial balance of airflow and heat transfer contact points. Along with a full aluminum construction, we offer a lifetime warranty on this radiator in the unlikely event of a failure.

Let me know if I can answer any questions about our radiator or any other 6.0L products.

-John

Latest posts

Members online