6.0 arp custom age 625 head studs

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
You guys laugh, but there is a service manager who refused to put in ARP headstuds in my truck as he firmly believed they were inferior to the "new" Ford head bolts........

Another mechanical genius, put in charge of Ford's warranty dollars by the dipsh*ts at a dealership.

Zmann

Reaction score
You guys laugh, but there is a service manager who refused to put in ARP headstuds in my truck as he firmly believed they were inferior to the "new" Ford head bolts........

job security
they won't warranty an ARP head stud job if it fails but with all ford parts they will ,, mine was days away from being out of warranty when they did mine

with ARP's

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Clearly hes retarded

and a major dick, nothing like getting in a argument with someone who is not only condescending, but monotone while he is doing it........:fustrate:

job security
they won't warranty an ARP head stud job if it fails but with all ford parts they will ,, mine was days away from being out of warranty when they did mine

with ARP's

I guess I never thought of it that way, but it makes sense. I didn't know any better and ran the BO headgaskets the first time around, lasted less than 5k miles......they told me they wouldn't warranty the work because I didn't use "Ford Parts", which I understood as I provided the parts, but at least meet me half way on the labor

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.