• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 Banks Technicooler set up with CAI

F-250-Owner

Reaction score
used banks intercooler set up with pipes, boots and CAI... 900 obo plus the ride...located in Harpers Ferry..25425. local pick up or meet up would be bsat, its heavy and will be pretty costly to ship.

adamread

Reaction score
I realize looking back that you did mention in the ad that you were selling for a friend.

There are only bits and pieces of the kit's hardware in the box, enough is missing I'm going to have to dig around and piece things together to use the portion of the kit i'm not going to throw out.

The intake elbow looks like someone drilled out one of the mounting holes to try and counter sink the fasteners. Making it impossible to use the sealing washers that were supposed to come with the kit, but were missing anyways. This piece is going in the garbage.

The CAI has an absolute **** rattle-can spray paint job on it, and missing hardware. This thing is going in the garbage.

Not impressed.

adamread

Reaction score
I do apologize that there was missing hardware....when I recieved it...it was packed up and ready to ship.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

But you don't apologize that some of the parts were ruined garbage that weren't worth their shipped weight? That elbow, which I'll have to buy a new one to match the 3.5" pipe size, is garbage unless I had it machined and sourced all new hardware. There's $300 i'll be putting out.

The CAI has missing hardware, and someone has spraybombed the whole thing lime green. I think that is worth mentioning when you are selling parts.

Between the intake elbow and cold air, i'm going to be spending another $500 to make up for parts that should have been included in the kit as advertised.

If you are selling for a friend, who obviously has no business working on trucks, it would be prudent to check the condition of the parts before selling them in YOUR NAME. As I checked your name, to see if there were any past problems with your for sale items.

If you had never seen his hacked intake elbow and horribly painted parts, how good of friends were you?

I would NEVER have purchased the kit if I had any idea of the **** condition it was in.

And, keeping it classy, I messaged you in private before making a public post, that you decided to ignore.

F-250-Owner

Reaction score
First of all.... I didn't know it was green.....but would the green paint effect the performance of the CAI? I sold you used parts.... I also dropped the price and ate money on the shipping side.....provide me with reciepts for the needed hardware and I will reimburse...... and I will split the new elbow with you.....with that being said....you should only be out of pocket around 5-600 for a banks intercooler with all pipes ......boots.... and a CAI that needs some attention....and a new elbow...**** I will even spring for half of the 05-07 elbow that you need instead of having to use the spacer like the 03.

I go out of my way daily to help folks...I offer to give bolts...hpop covers... injector clips.... wiring harnesses.... whatever is needed to help someone out.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

amarillo250

Reaction score
sorry to disturb, LOL but for the money the guy paid 500-600$ I'll take the intercooler only and you keep the other stuff dont need it anyway

Latest posts

Members online