6.0 Bully dog files

Poor6.4

Reaction score
I had My bully dog on my 6.0 and the ford dealer flashed it does Any body Have the files To reprogram the tuner.

Poor6.4

Reaction score
I run spartan on my 6.4 Im just tryin to sale it to a guy with a 6.0 and get it workin for that

Nic

Reaction score
puppy dog on a 6.0?? GET HIM!!! :gethim: SCT FTW :flipa: ....besides the bs, do contact bullydog..they should send a recovery file for your tuner

Poor6.4

Reaction score
Yea they want $100 bucks just for a damn Recovery file. I hate bully dog there a rip off

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Sell the bully dog and get an sct w/ custom tunes. You will be much happier with sct tunes and your truck will be too. My friend bought a truck that had a bullydog in it and he sold it for 300 bucks

~NASTYSTROKER96~

Reaction score
he doesnt need the bully dog, hes trying to sell it and cant with it not having no tunes on it for a 6.0, the 6.0 tunes that was on it was flashed at the dealership when the truck was in for service

alwil

Reaction score
lol there are a lot of people who dont read through the threads.
Call BD and ask them about the reset....I have no idea personally.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
he doesnt need the bully dog, hes trying to sell it and cant with it not having no tunes on it for a 6.0, the 6.0 tunes that was on it was flashed at the dealership when the truck was in for service

Ahh ya not too many ppl are going to buy it without any tunes on it. I would call bully dog and see what they say.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Bully dog what a rip off. Wanting to charge to have a 2nd vehicle tuned on the same tuner... Even if it is because someone else messed up. What a bunch of rip off artists. Bet sct, spartan, h&s, edge and pretty much anyone else would do it too.

Petro

Reaction score
Ahh ya not too many ppl are going to buy it without any tunes on it. I would call bully dog and see what they say.

Go back and Read the thread, Everytime you post you repeat whats already been said or give an answer that has already been answered. Sorry, not bein a dick but It just p*sses me off.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Bully dog what a rip off. Wanting to charge to have a 2nd vehicle tuned on the same tuner... Even if it is because someone else messed up. What a bunch of rip off artists. Bet sct, spartan, h&s, edge and pretty much anyone else would do it too.

lol, you're saying that tuning companies should just sell programmers that will tune an unlimited number of vehicles? they wouldn't sell many tuners that way! LOL

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
lol, you're saying that tuning companies should just sell programmers that will tune an unlimited number of vehicles? they wouldn't sell many tuners that way! LOL

Sarcasm.... The op was upset at bully dog for wanting to charge him for something they had not done. They didn't flash the truck or loose the program.

Latest posts

Members online