6.0 Class Action Law Suit..

Atsah

Reaction score
Did anyone get it in the mail? I got it today.. If it goes through May 22nd, they owe me a pile of money.. LOL

Charles

Reaction score
It was probably printed up by a bunch of 7.3 lovers, because at least 10 guys on the internet will tell you straight to your face that there's nothing wrong with the 6oh...

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
It was probably printed up by a bunch of 7.3 lovers, because at least 10 guys on the internet will tell you straight to your face that there's nothing wrong with the 6oh...

you really are a twit.

pull your bottom lip over your head,and swallow.

Zmann

Reaction score
I am in the same boat I wouldn't feel comfortable joining

after My studs and egr/oil cooler I have only had an iffy FICM and ALT that I upgraded anyway

suprdzlduty

Reaction score
yeah i got one...the lawyers will be the only ones to get anything. i wouldnt be a part of it anyway...I bought it, its mine, i'll fix it.

Charles

Reaction score
you really are a twit.

pull your bottom lip over your head,and swallow.

Just pointing out the fact that class-action lawsuits are on the opposite end of the spectrum from where a good product falls, so these letters must be fake since the 6oh is a perfectly good engine.

You must be one of the 10...

Dick.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I got two today, my dad got one in his name, and one in the business name. Neither of us can claim anything though out of our 5. I guess we have a good batch.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Just pointing out the fact that class-action lawsuits are on the opposite end of the spectrum from where a good product falls, so these letters must be fake since the 6oh is a perfectly good engine.

You must be one of the 10...

Dick.

no one needs you to point out anything. every time a thread pops up about the 6l, you pound on your chest and key board, like someones going to see the light, courtesy of charles.

piss off. maybe you should put your time to good use, and go fix that boat anchor of yours, chalk full of electrical gremlins.

Latest posts

Members online